This award-winning NN3 MKII without Rotator from Nodal Ninja makes it possible for you to produce high resolution single row or multi-row panoramic photos using your point-and-shoot digital camera or lightweight DSLR. A rotator is required and is available separately. This package includes one of the smallest panoramic tripod heads on the market (it weighs just 1.04 lb), camera plate, rail stops, hex key, and a hard-shelled carry case.
The NN3 MKII is compatible with most point-and-shoot digital cameras, and you have full rotation UP with many cameras and wide-angle lenses. The lower rotator design on Nodal Ninja rotators (required and available separately) features a tension knob without an inner lock screw, so you can adjust the tension very easily by just tightening the knob. The "standard" rotator uses reversible brass detent rings that give the sound and feel of click stops. Having these different click stops allows the user to select how many degrees of rotation between shots.
You can mount your camera in either landscape (horizontal) or portrait (vertical) orientation. Add one-knob adjustable resistance for horizontal panning, and the process of producing a panoramic photo becomes a walk in the park for real estate photographers, hikers, and travelers.
- One of the smallest panoramic tripod heads on the market today
- FULL rotation UP with many cameras and wide angle lenses
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLRs using smaller lenses
- Rubberized metal knurled knobs--this not only allows for a better gripping but also creates a better feel and enhanced look
- Easy one-knob adjustable resistance for horizontal panning