The Nodal Ninja NN3 MKII Panoramic Tripod Head with RD16 Rotator is a specially designed head with an RD16 rotator for producing panoramic photographs. With this precision camera support, you can seamlessly stitch panoramas free of parallax, while simplifying your workflow. With a minimal combined weight of just 1.89 lb, the NN3 MKII with the RD16 rotator is compact, lightweight and can still provide solid support for cameras and lenses up to 7 lb, with an ideal work load of 3 lb.
Precision detent rings, a ball-bearing detent plunger, and a precision click ball that replaces the detent pin provide greater precision, smooth rotation and click stops, and decreased wear. The RD16 has 16 selectable increments of rotation. You can also mount your camera in either landscape (horizontal) or portrait (vertical) orientation. Add one-knob adjustable resistance for horizontal panning, and the process of producing a panoramic photo becomes a walk in the park for real estate photographers, hikers, and travelers--this is the panoramic head of choice for photographers who need great results, but also need to be mobile.
Note: If your camera has an offset tripod mount (from center of lens) you will need to order the optional t-30 t-adapter.
- One of the smallest panoramic tripod heads available
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLRs using smaller lenses
- FULL rotation UP with many cameras
- Ball bearing plunger for smooth rotation
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Adjust tension easily by tightening knob
- Laser engraved markings
- Detent interval can be changed quickly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Easy-to-change detent ring
- Fine 2.5° rotation markings