The NN3 MKII with RD3L 6-8-10 Rotator and Built-in Leveler from Nodal Ninja combines the EZ-Leveler-II with a built-in rotator. You have the option of choosing 3 selectable click stops (6, 8, or 10 shots around). The EZ-Leveler-II makes leveling easy prior to shooting. Small, lightweight and very compact, it is best suited for compact cameras up to the size of smaller DSLR's such as Canon Rebel or Nikon D90. The recommended load capacity is 3.0 lb (1.3 kg).
A great solution for those needing a leveling device, this exclusive design combines the NN3 MKII with the built in EZ-Leveler-II incorporating 3 options - 6, 8 or 10 stops (60, 45, 36°). Users can also adjust and fine tune their leveling through the use of 3 easy-to-turn adjustment knobs. Unlike leveling using a ball head or tripod legs, leveling remains stationary after each adjustment.
- Being small and compact makes it easy to carry and stow the NM3
- Full rotation up, down and all around
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLR's using smaller lenses
- Rubberized metal knurled knobs allow for better gripping and feel, and give an enhanced look
- Made to higher precision tolerances than earlier NN3 models
- One knob adjustable resistance for horizontal panning
- The R-D3L Rotator has 3 selectable detent interval options, including a combination of 6, 8 or 10 stops (60, 45 or 36°)
- The rotator with built-in leveler allows you to adjust the "zero" angle position (level) quickly and easily by the coordinated turning of three leveling knobs
- The detent interval can be changed in seconds by a simple flip of one of three detent levers
- Without moving the tripod, you can point the NN3 in any direction, as many users like to take their shot pointing north for easier referencing and geotagging images