The R-D3L 6-8-30 Rotator With EZ-Leveler-MKII from Nodal Ninja is an advanced solution for those in need of a leveling device. You can now adjust very fine leveling even with heavy gear on top--you don't need to compensate for the effect of loading. Leveling remains stationary after each adjustment, unlike using a ball head or tripod legs. The maximum angle of adjustment is 5 degrees. The design incorporates 3 detent options - 6, 8 or 30 stops (60, 45, 10 degrees). You can also adjust and fine-tune leveling using 3 easy-to-turn adjustment knobs. It is not recommended for use with nadir adapters.
- 3 selectable detent interval options. You can select a combination of 6, 8, 30 stops (60, 45, 10 degrees).
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds by a simple flip of one of three detent levers.
- This rotator allows you to adjust the "zero" angle position (level) quickly and easily by the coordinated turning of three leveling knobs.
- Without moving the tripod, you can point the Nodal Ninja in any direction. Many users like to take their shot pointing North for easier reference or when geotagging your images.
- Compact and lightweight rotator with leveling base built-in, a mere 12.34 oz (350 g) and a minimum height of 1.94" (49.5mm).
Demarcations (tic marks) on rotator include:
* 5 degree small tic marks
* 10 degree large tic marks
* 30 degree numerations (0, 30, 60, 90 etc.)
* 20 degree diamond marks between numerations
3 selectable degree stop increments (with equivalent number of stops around) include:
* 12 (30 stops)
* 45 (8 stops)
* 60 (6 stops)