The Phaser 4600/DT Network Monochrome Laser Printer from Xerox delivers 55 pages per minute. The printer's high 275,000-page monthly duty cycle and high capacity input and output trays make the Phaser 4600/DN an ideal choice for busy office environments. The printer's automatic duplex printing makes it easy to cut costs and waste by automatically printing on both sides of the page. A 3rd 550-page input tray lets you execute larger print jobs without stopping to reload. Alternatively, store an additional paper size/type in the 3rd tray for seamless switching between media sizes/types. Print legal-sized documents often? Just keep the paper in the extra tray so it's always ready. In addition to USB connectivity, the printer features an Ethernet connectivity as well as security features so it can be shared by the entire team without compromising proprietary data.
Larger Print Jobs Without Reloading
- The Phaser 4600/DT includes all the productivity-enhancing features found on the 4600/DN and adds a third input tray with a 550-sheet capacity for a total 1200-sheet capacity. Run larger print jobs uninterrupted or keep an additional media size or type in the extra drawer for easy, hassle-free switching between media.
Print More In Less Time
- The Phaser 4600/DN meets your productivity challenge with fast print speeds at a value price, giving your workgroup heavy-duty reliable performance - page after page, year after year
Engineered For Workgroup Demands
Your business relies on speed and flexibility, and your new Phaser 4600/DN laser printer offers world-class print speeds that don't sacrifice quality:
- Higher Performance: A fast print speed of up to 65 ppm keeps your work moving.
- Quick Output See your first page in as few as 7.8 seconds.
- See The Difference With image quality of up to 1200 x 1200 enhanced image quality, your documents show exceptional sharpness and clarity
- Built To Last With a monthly duty cycle of up to 275,000 prints, the Phaser 4600/DN is all about heavy-duty production
- The Quiet Partner Engineered for extra quiet operation to minimize impact on busy offices
Your Prints, Your Way
Get a huge variety of print options with the Xerox Phaser 4600/DN:
- Keep It Simple: The easy-to-understand front console and automated setup get you printing in minutes
- Print On Everything: The Phaser 4600/DN easily handles everything from transparencies to cardstock, envelopes to labels
- More Paper, More Options: Load the main tray with up to 550 sheets of paper ranging in size from 3.86 x 5.8 inches to a full legal-size.
- Manage Complex Documents Easily: Get standard memory capacity of 256 MB
Help Your Budget & The Environment
Your savings never end with the Xerox Phaser 4600/DN. Value-priced from the start, it continues to keep costs down with sensibly green conservation options:
- Extend Your Paper Conservation: N-up printing lets you group multiple pages on a single sheet
- Lower Monthly Energy Bills: The Phaser 4600/DN supports the highest Energy Star standards for power-saving
- Replace Only What You've Used: Split consumables let you get the most out of every user-replaceable component
- Waste Less: The long-life marking drum lasts longer and requires fewer replacements
Leading The Way On Innovation
- You need a print solution that complements the way work gets done in today's fast-paced office environments. The Xerox Phaser 4600/DN leads the way, with innovative features that simplify office life and ensure your sensitive documents stay secure
Take-Charge Network Printing
Extend document control across the network with enterprise-level features:
- Easy Connections: You get built-in support for Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T networks
- Put The Printer Exactly Where You Need It: Choose optional internal wireless support for more flexible placement options
- Manage Key Printer Features From Your Desk: CentreWare Internet Services and CentreWare Web provide helpful user interfaces for easy remote management
- Fine-Tune Printer Monitoring: Xerox Device Manager helps you understand print usage levels for individuals and departments, improve purchasing decisions, and resolve printer issues before they become a problem
Protect Business-Critical Information
Reduce potential security risks with the security features in the Phaser 4600/DN:
- Implement The Strongest Security Options Available: Built-in support for IPv6 and IPsec comes standard
- Keep Unauthorized Eyes From Sensitive Documents: The Image Overwrite feature completely removes unneeded data from printer storage
- Protect Active Documents: State-of-the-art hard disk encryption safeguards the documents you save in the printer's memory
- Print Securely: Secure Print holds private print jobs in the queue until they're released at the device by the job owner