The WorkCentre 6505/N Network Color All-in-One Laser Printer from Xerox features fast 24 ppm print speeds in both black and color. The printer features 600 x 600 dpi resolution and a high 40,000 page/month duty cycle for any kind of office - big or small. The 256 MB internal memory means the printer won't slow down your computer during complex print jobs; it stores the jobs in the printer itself instead of on your computer so you can continue to work uninterrupted.
The WorkCenter 6505/N provides multiple connectivity options. In addition to a standard USB interface, the unit also features an Ethernet port for connecting the printer to a wired network. Built-in security measures keep your proprietary data safe so an entire workgroup can share the printer without exposing data to others. Additionally, a front-facing USB port lets you print from and scan to a memory key or external hard drive by using the printer's interactive color touchscreen.
The printer's built-in 35-sheet ADF provides the ability to scan and copy multipage documents in one easy step. In addition to scanning to a specific computer on the network, you can also scan to a USB drive, network folder, or email address. Scan directly to a PDF file or save the scan as an image, the on-screen instructions guide you through the process.
For Today's Fast-Paced Business Environment
- Your busy work team needs a value-packed color device that gets the job done with the rare combination of outstanding print quality, unparalleled simplicity, and day-in, day-out dependability
The Colors Your Business Needs
The Phaser 6500 color printer and WorkCentre 6505/N color multifunction printer give your important documents a powerful, colorful boost:
- Outstanding Print Quality: A print resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi makes your printed communications stand out and grab attention
- True Adobe PostScript 3: Count on consistently precise print jobs with bright, true colors and superior graphics
- Advanced Toner Technology: Xerox-exclusive EA Toner uses particles engineered for uniform size and shape, producing superior image detail and line definition, and text that's sharp and clear
- Always The Right Color: Pantone Color approved solid-color simulations and Xerox color correction technology ensure results that match your expectations
Ready To Help
We designed the Phaser 6500 and WorkCentre 6505/N as simple color devices that support single users and small workteams:
- Print & Go: Work quickly with print speeds of up to 24 ppm for color and black-and-white (letter)
- More Productivity For More People: Connect and go, thanks to built-in networking and seamless compatibility with mixed-user environments, including PC, Macintosh and Linux
- Easy Management: With Xerox CentreWare IS, remote device administration is handled with ease right from your computer's browser
- Run Black: Out of color toner? Our Run Black feature lets you continue printing with black until you can replace toner
- Total Peace Of Mind: Our standard one-year on-site warranty is backed by the industry-leading Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee
Easy On Your Environment
From arrival to disposal, the WorkCentre 6505/N helps you meet today's environmental challenges:
- Toner-Only Cartridges: With minimal packaging, our toner-only cartridges allow for 80% less waste than comparable color devices, using integrated print cartridges
- A Perfect Fit: The device features a small footprint, which allows for easy integration within your work space, whether on your desk or in a shared location
- The Quiet Partner: Engineered for extra-quiet operation to minimize impact on busy offices
- Consolidate & Save: The value-packed WorkCentre 6505/N multifunction printer will save on energy and supplies costs by combining the functions of multiple devices into one
The WorkCentre 6505/N color multifunction printer builds on the outstanding print performance found in the Phaser 6500, delivering a host of powerful productivity tools designed to make your daily office tasks more efficient than ever:
- The WorkCentre 6505/N includes an intuitive front panel for configuring device settings and programming jobs
- A 35-sheet automatic document feeder handles media sizes from 5.5 x 5.5 to 8.5 x 14"
- A front-side USB port allows users to quickly print from or scan to any standard USB memory device
- Powerful scanning capabilities include Scan to Email, Network Scanning, Direct Scan to Applications including Optical Character Recognition, and Scan to USB memory device
- Standard copy features include ID Card Copy, N-up, auto fit, cloning, collate and more
- Send faxes from the network using LAN Fax, or take advantage of full walkup fax features such as speed dial, remote receive and fax broadcast
- A standard 533 MHz processor and 256 MB memory (expandable to 768 MB) let the WorkCentre 650 easily handle a heavy workload - even a steady stream of pages with graphics, photos and charts