First Light Video DVD: Acting For Success: Getting Started is a beginner's guide to get started as a professional actor. It will teach you how to put together a professional resume, the submission process and all about working with agents.
- Bonus Material: Includes tips from professionals Suze Lanier (Headshot Photographer to the Stars), Cameron Fierro (Actor).
- Get started as a professional actor, including information on headshots and putting together a professional resume.
- How you can get work on your own through industry media and online casting.
- How to get "extra work", and how to get paid to learn while working on a film or television set.
- Information about talent representation with Agents and Managers, and the differences between the two agencies you need to know before signing a contract.
- Topics Include
- Getting Started, Resumes, Extra Work, Submissions, Agents & Managers, Auditioning