The American Dynamics Discover Indoor Tinted Mini-Dome Camera (NTSC) is a high-resolution camera with 1/3” CCD image sensor and 2.6-6.0mm varifocal auto iris lens which captures clear images at a horizontal resolution up to 540 TVL. A minimum illumination of 0.65 lux at f/1.2 makes the camera suitable for lowlight surveillance.
Featuring a Night-Saver mode, the camera automatically switches from color to B&W as the light dims and reverts back to color once the light is restored. Advanced imaging feature such as Automatic White Balance ensure clear color-accurate images. In addition, the camera's Backlight Compensation feature helps capture images even when the subject is in front of a bright light source.
The high-resolution camera features an advanced pivoting 3-axis gimbal that allows you to point the camera at a required angle, thereby offering greater viewing flexibility. This camera is equipped with a bubble liner, which provides an extra level of covertness.
The indoor camera can be mounted on a surface using 3 mounting screws, or you can use the rapid installation mounting accessory which is included with the unit.
- High Resolution Mini-Dome
- High-resolution camera with 1/3" CCD image sensor
- NTSC format videos of horizontal resolutions up to 540 TVL
- Operates well in locations even with a minimum illumination of 0.65 lux at f/1.2
- 2.6-6.0mm varifocal auto iris lens
- Night-saver mode improves performance in low light situations, automatically switches from color to B&W as light dims, and reverts back to color once light is restored
- Auto White Balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Backlight Compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Flickerless mode reduces the flicker due to various specific lighting conditions, resulting in clear and crisp images
- Advanced pivoting 3-axis gimbal allows you to point the camera at an optimum angle, offering greater viewing flexibility
- Line-lock capability/internal synchronization feature ensures roll-free pictures during system operation switching
- 2.6-6.0mm auto iris lens with aperture range of f/1.6 to 360
- Viewing angle of 106 x 78.2° (wide) & 47.6 x 35.8° (tele)
- Tinted Bubble & Housing (White)
- Made of durable and polycarbonate materials
- Snap-on bubble liner for an extra level of covertness
- Additional Mounting Accessories
- Includes 3 additional mounting accessories 4S electrical box adaptor, inside corner mount, and a pendant mount adaptor
- Supports 24 VAC/12 VDC