Equally qualified for both the boardroom and the classroom, the PJD5126 Portable SVGA Projector from ViewSonic affords high performance at a competitive price point. Whether you're presenting to your colleagues or students, this ultra-portable projector ensures exceptional imaging. The PJD5126 has a native resolution of SVGA (800 x 600) with 2,700 ANSI lumens and 4000:1 contrast ratio; all translating to great displays of photos, slideshows or videos.
One of its handy features is ECOView, which allows you to dim the brightness down to 30% with a quick click on the remote; therefore controlling the focus of your audience. The projector offers a bevy of hardware and software features including several PC and video input options, 1.1x manual optical zoom, and vertical digital keystone correction. It's also 3D-capable when used with 3D source material and 3D accessories. It can support HD video signals up to 1080p for crisp, clear imaging. It even has a built-in 2-watt speaker ideal for adding sound to your presentations.
In addition, this projector is easy to maintain and offers long-term reliability thanks to a filter-less design and energy-saving eco mode. The PJD5126 is about the size of a coffee table book and weighs just over five pounds -- making it extremely easy to transport from location to location. Its slim design and lightweight form makes it ideal for tabletop use, or you can also mount it from the ceiling. For a versatile, affordable projector with high imaging capabilities, look no further than ViewSonic's PJD5126.
- BrilliantColor Technology
- This delivers all-digital clarity with life-like color, sharp graphics and outstanding video. The sophisticated 6-segment color wheel enhances the yellow color performance that's key to accurate and vivid color reproduction
- High Brightness
- This projector outputs 2,700 ANSI lumens and features a high dynamic contrast ratio of 4000:1 so it will maintain a high level of brightness even in very bright environments like an office boardroom
- ECOView Technology
- Hit the ECOView button on the remote and you can dim the main screen image by up to 70% to customize your presentations
- 3-D Ready Powered by DLP Link Technology
- Take advantage of 3D capability with DLP Link technology -- an integrated emitter function makes it easy to enjoy 3D capability when you use a pair of DLP Link compatible glasses like the optional ViewSonic PGD-250 active shutter glass kit
- Long Lamp Life
- The new advanced lamp technology extends the lamp life up to 6,000 hours in eco mode, up to 5,000 hours in normal mode and saves maintenance costs
- Go Green
- Use energy-saving Eco-mode to lower power consumption, extend lamp life and reduce noise -- the filter-less design also saves maintenance costs and labor
- Designed for Portability
- The slim design and lightweight form factor of the PJ5126 makes it extremely easy to transport from location to location