The pink Flip-Cage with Tripod Adapter for iPhone 3GS from Gary Fong includes a clasp for the iPhone 3GS that mounts to a protective Flip-Cage – the same one that has become a popular mounting and protection solution for point & shoot cameras.
With the clasp and the Flip-Cage attached, the iPhone is suddenly cradled in an "easel," transforming the device into a micro-mini home theater.
The Flip-Cage also functions much like a table-top tripod, helping you capture crisp photos and take proper advantage of a self-timer app that you might have bought. You can also capture shake-free, well-framed video from any flat surface. Stable mounting is really required to get the most out of any camera – especially those integrated into mobile devices – and that's exactly where the Flip-Cage comes in.
If all that's not enough, the Flip-Cage is not just for the iPhone 3GS – without the special clasp-mount, it also mounts any point & shoot camera that you might have, delivering the same table-top tripod functions.
- "Bumpers" protect iPhone from damage
- Allows horizontal or vertical compositions, each with tilt adjustment
- Take advantage of the Macro setting of the iPhone 3GS by twisting it 90° on the mount and positioning the cage to shoot down at an object – the Flip-Cage becomes a copy stand
- Strap eyelets for attaching a camera strap
- Main knob secures & frees positioning of legs and accepts a 1/4"-20 screw for attachment to a standard tripod head
- Use the cage as an "easel" for watching videos