The B233HL Jbmdh 23" Widescreen LCD Monitor from Acer is a full-HD desktop computer monitor designed for professionals who require exceptional visuals and comfortable viewing over long periods of time.
Its ergonomic style, high contrast ratio, full digital connectivity, and dependable functionality make the B Series an outstanding tool for productive computing. With a 16:9 aspect ratio and a native resolution of 1920 x 1080--equal to that of 1080p video as well--it also boasts a stunning 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio, 250 nit brightness rating, 5ms response time, and 160°/160° viewing angles. Along with the enhanced viewing options, the B233HL monitor connects to your computer easily via either the analog VGA or digital DVI ports.
- Professional Yet Ergonomic
- The B Series comes in a stylish dark-gray bezel complemented by an elegant, sturdy black base, along with control buttons on the front panel to allow easy cleaning and intuitive use. To ensure comfort during prolonged use, you can adjust the height and tilt for the best viewing position. The spacious widescreen is great for multitasking with several open windows.
- Energy Efficient and Environmentally Friendly
- The B Series uses mercury-free LED backlighting, which cuts power consumption by up to 68%, reduces operating costs, and conserves nature's resources for a greener tomorrow.
- Impressive Performance
- Games are more exciting and entertainment is truly cinematic with excellent detail courtesy of Full-HD resolution. In addition, the DVI interface connects you to the latest high-definition devices, while the contrast ratio delivers fantastic clarity.