The Axis Communications M3113-VE Outdoor Network Camera, with a 1/4" RGB CMOS sensor, delivers clear and crisp images in a SVGA resolution. Featuring progressive scan technology, rest assured that will you get smooth image capture for scenes with fast moving objects.
For video compression, the M3113-VE Network Camera transmits multiple streams in H.264 and MJPEG video formats at either full frame rates or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints.
A unique feature of this camera is its pixel counter function, which calculates the number of pixels contained in a given part of the image, for example a person's face. This is an important feature for satisfying certain jurisdictions requiring proof of resolution before an image can be submitted for evidence.
The M3113-VE camera is designed for quick installation. The included lens tool helps you achieve the desired viewing direction. Additionally, if you required a lens with a different angle of view, the lens tool can be used to exchange and focus the new lens.
This camera features digital pan, tilt, and zoom capabilities for enlarging portions of the image so that they can be inspected closely. PTZ operation can be automated with preset positions and guard tours.
The Network Camera can withstand an impact of up to 5 joules (equivalent to a 3.86 lb / 1.75 kg weight being dropped on the camera from a height of 11.8" / 300 mm). Furthermore, the camera’s UV-resistant polycarbonate casing is IP66-, IP67-, and NEMA 4X-rated. This means that camera is well-protected against corrosion, windblown dust and rain, splashing water, hose-directed water, and damage from external ice formation and can operate in harsh conditions ranging from -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C).
Intelligent video capabilities include video motion detection, audio detection, and active tampering alarm. The camera supports an open API (Application Programming Interface) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification for interoperability between network video products. Power is supplied to the camera through PoE (IEEE 802.3af); hence the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets.
Excellent Image Quality
- 1/4" RGB CMOS sensor delivers clear and crisp images in a SVGA Resolution (800 x 600) resolution
- Progressive scan technology delivers blur free images at 30 fps
- Multiple H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams, can be provided either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints
- Backlight compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object is in front of a bright light source
- White balance feature adjusts the red, green, and blue colors taking a standard white reference to get clear images
- Digital pan/tilt/zoom allows enlarging portions of the image so that they can be inspected closely
- With an IP66 and NEMA 4X rating, the camera can withstand adverse weather conditions (-4 to 122°F / -20 to 50°C)
- IK08 rating implies that the camera can withstand an impact of up to 5 joules (equivalent to a 3.86 lb / 1.75 kg weight being dropped on the camera from a height of 11.8" / 300 mm)
- Tamper-resistant polycarbonate casing protects camera from tampering attempts such as blocking or spray painting and triggers an alarm on these occurrences
- Video motion detection feature compares the current frame with a pre-determined standard frame to accurately trigger an alarm if motion is detected
- A weather shield is effectively protects the camera against rain, snow, sun, and dust
- Pixel counter calculates the number of pixels contained in a given part of the image, for example a person's face. This is an important feature for satisfying certain jurisdictions requiring proof of resolution before an image can be submitted for evidence
- API (Application Program Interface) supports an open API for software integration, including the ONVIF specification and the VAPIX and Axis Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Quality of Service (QoS) to maximize network efficiency
Power over Ethernet
- Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE allows the camera to receive power directly from its network interface, making installation possible without the need for additional wiring and cables
- Password Protection restricts access to unauthorized persons
- IP Filtering restricts access to one or more user groups; user groups can be created with an IP address range being defined for each group
- Digest Authentication uses a system where the network server authenticates a user request through a domain controller and then grants access to authorized users only
- User Access Log - maintains a log of all the users that were granted access to the camera image data on the network
- HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL) protects streaming data transmission across the network