This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The black PVS-14 Night Vision Monocular from N-Vision is a Gen III image intensification device designed for tactical professionals and first responders. At the core of the PVS-14 is a third generation image intensifier tube that delivers 57-72 lp/mm resolution with automatic brightness control and cut-off circuitry that automatically interrupts power to the tube in the presence of bright light sources. The PVS-14 features 1.0x magnification, providing a 40 degree angle of view that aids situational awareness and allows the operator to effectively use a both eyes open technique in low-light conditions. The standard viewing angle combined with bright f/1.12 optics makes this monocular suited for aviation, close-quarter engagement, surveillance and recon. This NVD is head, helmet, weapon, camera, and tripod-mountable; when used with the wide range of compatible accessories, the PVS-14 can handle almost any low-light/no-light mission.
Note: Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Optical Performance
- Gen III intensifier tube
- 57-72 lp/mm tube resolution
- 26mm, f/1.2 lens
- 1.0x magnification
- 10" (25 cm) close focus distance
- -6 to 2 diopter adjustment range
- Use and Handling
- Built-in infrared illuminator
- Manual Gain Control to increase/decrease tube sensitivity
- Automatic Brightness Control maintains optimum brightness
- Automatic Highlight Cut-Off prevents tube and vision damage from bright light
- 1/4" threaded mount for head, helmet, weapon, tripod mounting
- Compatible with tactical accessories including mounting adapters and focal magnifiers
- Powered by a single AA battery
- Construction Details
- -60 to 125°F (-51 to 49°C) operating temperature
- Waterproof to 66 feet (20 m)
- Weighs 13.5 oz (380 g)