The MT6 Two In-Wall Speaker (Pair) from Speakercraft is a high-fidelity speaker designed to be flush-mounted within a wall for exceptional audio. Maximum reproduction of stereo image and depth of realism is ensured by Speakercraft's Mirror image technology. On the technical side, this speaker is equipped with a glass composite cone woofer with filleted rubber surround and phase plug, as well as a pivoting silk dome tweeter. This allows you to direct critical high frequencies toward the listening area. You can also use the front-mounted buttons to adjust the treble.
The MT6 Two is able to reproduce a wide frequency response and high sensitivity, and offers power handling of 120 watts. It's timbre-matched to Speakercraft's Two series speakers. Additionally, the speaker and grille can be painted to meet the demands of your custom installation.
- Mirror image technology employs a dedicated speaker for left and right channels, allowing for the maximum reproduction of stereo image and depth of realism
- 6 1/2" glass composite cone woofer with filleted rubber surround and phase plug
- Pivoting 1" silk dome tweeter allows you to direct critical high frequencies to the listening area
- Front-mounted buttons allow for up to +/- 3 decibels of treble adjustment for additional fine tuning of your system
- Timbre-matched to all Speakercraft Two series speakers
- Speaker and grille can be painted to match your custom installation environment