Pelican's 1930 L1 LED Flashlight (Black) offers a long lamp life and extended battery burn time, so you won't be left in the dark. The polycarbonate body is resistant to chemicals, water and corrosion and the convenient tail switch for constant- / momentary-on is easy to operate. The L1 is ideal for close quarter use. The flashlight is supplied with 4x LR44 1.5V alkaline coin cells, a break-away safety lanyard, and packs a lot of features into a small space.
- Long lamp life
- Extended battery runtime of 4.25 hours
- Polycarbonate body is resistant to chemicals, water and corrosion
- Convenient tail switch for constant on/momentary
- Includes colored lens discs to preserve night vision
- Operates on 4x LR 44 1.5V alkaline coin cells (included)