The 10 Bay Desktop SAS/SATA RAID PCI Express Expansion HD Array (30 TB) from JMR Electronics is designed to deliver peace of mind in the most demanding data storage, imaging and video applications. The HD Array delivers high storage capacity with powerful and robust performance, in a compact desktop unit.
The unit is configured for immediate installation and connection to your host computer via x4, x8 or x16 PCIe Switch Module. When used with a Mac Pro, or similar servers or workstations, the 10 Bay Desktop SAS/SATA JBOD/RAID enables 1000 MBps data transfer via direct connection to the host computer's PCIe bus using a supplied Host Cable Adapter. This allows the installation of a RAID controller and other PCIe peripherals directly inside the desktop system.
Ultra-quiet and unobtrusive with a thermostatically controlled cooling system, 10 Bay systems are configured with ten 3 TB disk drives. The drives are hot swappable and the disk carriers are easily removable. Other compatible drive types include 15K rpm SAS devices.
- The 10 Bay HD Array has ten 3.5" (8.89 cm) hot swappable disk drives
- This HD Array system is compatible with all 3.5" (8.89 cm) SAS and SATA drives
- It has 3 slots in the PCIe backplane installed in the unit, out of which 2 are available
- It supports host-initiated power up/power down
- The HD Array has data transfer rates of 1000 MBps
- It has a Kensington lock slot for an optional security lock
- It is SES 2.0 and PCIe 2.0 compliant
- This has an excellent GUI for RAID management
- The PCIe Expansion HD Array is RoHS compliant, FCC Class (B) licensed for home or industrial use and CE certified and licensed for use worldwide