The Vital 1250 Amplifier from SpeakerCraft provides a sophisticated design and superior internal components result in outstanding sound quality, performance and long term reliability. Each channel is individually protected. If the circuitry determines that a channel must be shut down for protection, a rare occurrence, only the channel affected will be turned off. The other channels will continue to play. Once conditions return to normal, the affected channel will be turned back on and operate as normal.
Each of the 12 channels can be assigned a variety of source inputs. A dedicated input can be assigned to each channel. Each channel can also be configured to play common signals from the bus or auxiliary inputs. This provides the flexibility needed in sophisticated custom audio installations.
- Each channel can be set to left, right or mono of the bus aux inputs or its own dedicated input
- Additional 3-30V AC/DC trigger input
- Remote power-on switching via signal sensing of 3-30V AC/DC trigger
- Separate protection circuitry for each channel pair
- 12V control output for switching auxiliary devices on and off
- Pass through output allows daisy-chaining of multiple amplifiers
- 5-way binding posts