The Recon 325 NV Monocular from Pulsar is a durable lightweight infrared night vision monocular ideal for wildlife observation and home security. This weather-resistant image intensification device is engineered to perform in a range of conditions from your campsite to your home. The CCD sensor features up to 37 lp/mm resolution and highlight cut-off circuitry that protects the sensor and the operator's eyes from damage.
An adjustable IR illuminator maximizes the capability of the Recon series. Use this illuminated binocular device to paint your field of view with infrared light, enhancing situational awareness and extending the visible range of your optics. 2.7x magnification provides the operator with slight magnification while still preserving spatial orientation and perception. The versatile design features adjustable diopters and a low battery indicator in the field of view. There's also an optional head/helmet mount for prolonged and comfortable low/no-light viewing.
- Digital Night Vision
- The CCD imaging sensor can achieve up to 37 lp/mm; automatic highlight cut-off protects the sensor and the operator's vision is not damaged when the ambient light level is above a factory pre-set luminosity.
- Integrated IR Illuminator
- Use the adjustable short-range IR illuminator to paint your field of view with infrared light, enhancing situational awareness and extending the visible range of your optics.
- 2.0x Magnification
- 2x magnification provides the operator with moderate angular magnification while still preserving spatial orientation and perception for outdoor activity.
- Video Output
- Video out mode enables night vision video recording without use of camcorders or cameras, and use Video In mode to transmit images from remote cameras to Recon's display.