The 3.5x50 Challenger GS NV Monocular from Pulsar is a first generation night vision device including built-in infrared illuminator. The 3.5x optics are well-suited for mid-range tasks requiring moderate magnification while still preserving some situational awareness. Two 1/4" tripod mounting sockets enable the monocular to be mounted in front of either eye and will also accommodate accessories, like a long-range IR illuminator or laser aiming device, on the mount not in use. The weather sealed housing and five-lens eyepiece make the Challenger GS a useful night vision monocular for low-light hunting and other recreational applications.
- Gen I intensifier tube with 39 lp/mm resolution
- 3.5x magnification with 11° viewing angle
- Integrated infrared illuminator
- Single On-Off/IR activation switch
- Five-lens eyepiece for +/- 4 diopter adjustments
- Dual 1/4" tripod mount sockets
- IP46 waterproof compliant