This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Edge GS 2.7x50 NV Binocular from Pulsar a durable, lightweight infrared night vision binocular ideal for wildlife observation and home security. This weather-resistant image intensification device is engineered to perform in a range of conditions from your campsite to your home. The first generation intensifier tube features 36-42 lp/mm resolution, and highlight cut off circuitry that protects the imaging tube and the operator's eyes from damage.
An adjustable IR illuminator maximizes the capability of the Edge series. Use this illuminated binocular device to paint your field of view with infrared light, enhancing situational awareness and extending the visible range of your optics. 2.7x magnification provides the operator with slight angular magnification while still preserving spatial orientation and perception. The versatile design features adjustable diopters and a low battery indicator in the field of view. There's also an optional head/helmet mount for prolonged and comfortable low/no-light viewing.
- Image Intensifier
- Gen 1 image intensifier tube boasts 36-42 lp/mm and automatic highlight cut-off, ensuring that the tube and the operator's vision is not damaged when the ambient light level is above a factory pre-set luminosity.
- Integrated IR Illuminator
- Use the adjustable short-range IR illuminator to paint your field of view with infrared light, enhancing situational awareness and extending the visible range of your optics.
- 2.7x Magnification
- 2.7x magnification provides the operator with slight angular magnification while still preserving spatial orientation and perception for outdoor activity.
- Head/Helmet Mount
- Head/helmet mount for prolonged viewing equip this device for comfortable extended observation.