The Sentinel GS 2x50 NV Riflescope from Pulsar is a lightweight rugged night vision riflescope useful for target acquisition and precise aiming in low-light conditions. The Gen 1 intensifier tube features 36-45 lp/mm resolution; using the integrated IR illuminator, this scope will deliver contrast-rich images in complete darkness. Use the IR illumination device to paint the field of view with infrared light, maximizing situational awareness and extending the visible range of your weapon sight.
This configuration of the Sentinel GS series has 2x magnification with an 13.5 degree field of view, ideal for short and mid-range engagements where maintaining situational awareness is essential. A shuttered eyecup and low profile design allows operator to remain covert posture in hostile environments. This weather-resistant image intensification device is engineered to perform in a range of conditions from the battlefield to the wilderness.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Image Intensifier
- CP-Super image intensifier tube boasts up to 45 lp/mm, delivering improved clarity compared to previous first generation image intensification tubes.
- Lens System
- Multicoated lenses ensure that this night vision device will transmit clear images with high contrast. 2x magnification delivers a 13.5 degree field of view, ideal for precise targeting at short to intermediate-range while maintaining situational awareness.
- Covert Operation
- A shuttered eyepiece and low profile design help operators maintain a covert posture and ensure a tactical advantage in the field.
- Soft rubber objective cap is permanently fixed on the lens body prevents it from being misplaced.
- Crosshair reticle has a range finding scale with adjustable brightness, making for easy adjustments when targeting at a variety of distances. You can also select between red and green reticle colors with a dedicated switch on the scope housing.
- 3-button remote control port provides easy access to On/Off, and momentary functions of the integrated IR illuminator.