The 2.5x60 Sentinel GS NV from Pulsar is a lightweight water resistant night vision riflescope useful for hunting, terrain navigation, and surveillance in low light conditions. A combination of first generation CF-Super intensifier tube and specially designed optics delivers high contrast with minimized optical distortion and a geometrically precise image from edge to edge. The internally focusable lens provides operators with the ability to maximize image sharpness.
This configuration of the Sentinel GS series has 2.5x magnification with an 8 degree field of view, ideal for short and mid-range engagements where maintaining situational awareness is essential. A shuttered eyecup and low profile design allows operator to remain covert posture in short-range hunting situations. This weather-resistant image intensification device is engineered to perform in a wide range of conditions in the wilderness.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Intensifier Tube
- CF-Super image intensifier tubes deliver 36-42 lp/mm resolution and provide clear images with enhanced detail compared to other first generation tubes.
- Stabilized Power Supply
- The power supplied by the AA batteries is regulated so that the reticle, IR illuminator, and intensifier tube operate at constant brightness. This prevents reticle shift and brightness changes in image intensification and infrared illumination, even when the batteries are nearly depleted.
- Built-In IR Illuminator
- Use the focusable IR illuminator to paint your visual scene with infrared light and enhance situational awareness, or focus the beam to spotlight your target.
- Internal Focusing
- Employ the internal focusing mechanism with defined click-stop positions to optimize the clarity of the transmitted image.
- Rangefinder Reticle
- The reticle color button is used to switch between green and red ultra-fine rangefinder reticles to optimize contrast against the visual scene. A dedicated dial is used to control the brightness level and rangefinder scale.
- Rugged titanium and plastic materials deliver a robust and lightweight build quality that will withstand years of use. The housing is sealed to IPX4 standards and will operate in driving rain and extreme humidity without fogging or leaking.
- An integrated lens cap is permanently attached to the riflescope housing, preventing it from being lost or collecting unwanted dust, dirt, and sand. The 7/8" Weaver rail is fixed to the left side of the housing, equipping this scope for supplemental illumination, directional microphones, or laser aiming devices. The included quick detach mount is useful for rapid mount/dismount on your weapon.