The red Action Sports Waterproof Hydration Pack from Madwater is a cyclist's dream. Here's a pack that's tailor-made for anyone who's out in the elements and needs a waterproof, submersible to 16' (4.9 m) pack that contains a myriad of features, is comfortable and easy on your back and shoulders.
Its 610 cu in capacity can be used for wet or dry use but is ostensibly made for marginal weather conditions - especially where it's wet. The pack is made for a close fit but can easily be adjusted by loosening the tension on the backpack straps and creating a lower center of gravity. Its reinforced nylon material is PVC-free (polyvinyl chloride) and sealed with RF (radio frequency) welding. It's equipped with Quick-Zip zippers for rapid access to the contents.
A 2 liter anti-microbial bladder with drain holes is only part of the overall 10 liter capacity. After all, thirst is always an issue while cycling or pursuing other strenuous activities. The shoulder and back straps are padded for comfort and accented by an adjustable sternum strap. Compression straps allow you to reduce the overall footprint of the pack when desired. There are all kinds of clips, D-Rings and straps for accessories. There's even a hidden integrated buckle attachment for an optional waist belt and/or chest pack.
For security while on the trail, there's an attached safety whistle and side bungee loops for attaching, perhaps, your jacket. Two side mesh pockets are perfect for holding energy bars, trail mix packets or other small snacks. All of this is built into a reasonably-priced, fully submersible pack that's backed by Madwater's one-year warranty.
- Fully welded, fully waterproof (submersible to 16'/4.9 m) construction
- Patented fully waterproof Quick-Zip zipper slide for quick access
- Lightweight, nylon reinforced PVC-free materials
- Zipper access to hydration compartment
- 2 Liter anti-microbial hydration bladder included (fits up to 3 L)
- Two side daisy chain loops
- Two side compression straps/accessory holders
- Two upper side bungee loops
- Two side mesh energy bar pockets
- Lightweight breathable padded back
- Flexible and adjustable sternum strap
- Hidden integrated buckle attachments for waist belt and/or chest pack
- Drain holes for hydration bladder compartment
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 31.0" (78.7 cm)