The black Deluxe Waterproof Waist Pack from Madwater is for the dedicated, intrepid outdoorsman who's not afraid to get his feet wet. This padded fanny pack is not only comfortable but submersible to 16' - so if you're on that fishing or canoe trip and suddenly find yourself overboard, this pack will be safe.
It's made with PVC-free nylon reinforced TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) that has been RF (radio frequency) welded for maximum strength and durability. It's Quick-Zip feature provides rapid access to its front pouch without compromising its waterproof security. It opens quickly with a simple tug and slides shut just as easy. The adjustable 1.5" (3.8 cm) belt is wide and well padded.
Contained on the pack are two oversized water bottle holders with adjustable drawstring closure. These holders can also be used to hold anything from oars to fishing rods. Use the drawstrings to tighten up around the poles and they'll stick up and remain secure. In addition, the pack has two pockets - one mesh, the other gusseted - both closed with touch fasteners. To hold additional accessories, there are two fixed D-Rings that can accommodate pocket knives, pouches or map cases as well as a removable compass holder and multi-purpose clip holder. The back is padded and breathable for comfort while on a wet or dry trail. Backed by its one-year warranty, the Deluxe Waterproof Waist Pack will be of invaluable service when you're either out in the wild or just out for a long walk.
- Fully waterproof waist (fanny) pack - submersible to 16' (4.9 m)
- RF (radio frequency) welded for maximum strength
- Dual water bottle holders with drawstrings; can also be used as base to secure ski poles, oars, fishing poles, fly rod tubes, hiking sticks
- Mesh and gusseted pockets with touch fastened closure
- Two fixed D-Rings for securing accessories
- Wide waist belt 1.5" (3.8 cm)
- Breathable, padded back for comfort
- Compatible with optional Waterproof Action Sports Hydration Pack and/or the Angler's Chest Pack.
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 36.0" (91.4 cm)