The black Waterproof Bike/Moto Micro Duffel from Mad Water is for the dedicated cyclist or motorcycle enthusiast who enjoys going off-road. This waterproof bag is certified to be submersible to 16' and will also float if you take it on that canoe trip and the worst happens.
It's made from durable welded nylon thermoplastic polyurethane and is PVC-free. Strap it on the back of your bike and you're off in safety knowing that the contents are well-guarded. Access to your gear has been made simple by Mad Water's Quick-Zip system that enables you to open the bag with a strong tug and re-seal with an easy sliding motion much like a Zip-Lock bag.
Supporting the Quick-Zip system is a locking buckle. The duffel is supplied with tie-down loops for accessories. For off road carrying purposes, the duffel has dual top carry handles that are connected with a touch fastened over-grip. At its modest price point, this duffel will help make your cycle trips more compact and safe.
- Submersible to 16' (4.9 m)
- Designed to float
- Quick-Zip system provides a secure closure - pops opens with a simple tug; closes with an easy pull
- Includes a locking buckle for security
- Additional tie-down loops for accessories
- Dual top carry handles for ease of transport to and from your bike
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 31.0" (78.7 cm)