The PK-9 Pedalboard by Roland is a 20-note MIDI Pedalboard designed for use with Roland organs, external MIDI devices and more. It features twenty, velocity sensitive pedals plus an integrated expression pedal with left and right footswitches. The footswitches on either side of the pedal's toe allow you to easily control functions such as rotary speed and more. By placing the controls at your feet, it frees up your hands so you can play your instrument and focus on your performance.Three additional footswitches are also provided - one as a dedicated piano-style sustain pedal and two others which can be assigned to most any functions on Roland organs or other MIDI devices. What's more, the PK-9 also offers a user-friendly interface and easy-to-read display, plus a convenient PK output for simple, one-cable connection to a variety of Roland organs including the Atelier, Combo and Classic series.
- 20-key dynamic polyphonic pedalboard with velocity sensitivity
- Three selectable velocity touches include Soft, Medium, and Hard
- Integrated expression pedal with left and right footswitches
- Damper pedal plus two assignable control footswitches
- Features a user-friendly interface and easy-to-read seven segment display
- PK output socket for one-cable connection to a variety of Roland organs