The 4-16x50 Sniper IR Mil-Dot Riflescope from Barska is a durable yet cost-effective zoom optic designed for hunting rifles and carbines. This model of the Sniper series scope is configured with 4-16x magnification, ideal for intermediate-range targeting. The nitrogen purged housing prevents the optics from fogging in harsh weather and extreme humidity, making this scope ready to handle a wide range of conditions. This scope is configured with an illuminated Mil-Dot reticle that is suitable for use in low light and daylight. The reticle appears as a standard black mil-dot but glows green by activating the brightness turret on the eyepiece bell. Multicoated optics, a shockproof housing, and precise 1/8" windage/elevation turrets make the 4-16x50 Sniper scope a full-featured optic for hunters and target shooters.
- Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle
- The mil-dot system is used to estimate distance to targets, wind speed, and the speed of moving targets. Barska's Illuminated Mil-Dot reticle is designed for low-light and daylight applications. A brightness adjustment dial on the scope's eyepiece bell enables shooters to illuminate the reticle with a green glow, especially useful for enhancing reticle contrast at dusk and dawn.
- 30mm Tube Design
- A 30mm tube offers more light transmission than common 1-inch scope designs. The wider optical channel allows the light gathered by the 50mm objective to be more efficiently transmitted through the eyepiece, resulting in brighter images with enhanced center-to-edge sharpness even in low light conditions.
- Integrated Sunshade
- The sunshade prevents stray light from entering your field of view, which is common when the sun is close to the horizon. Stray light will at least degrade image quality but can also create distracting glare in the transmitted image.
- Waterproof/Fogproof/Shockproof Construction
- A nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed housing equip this scope to handle driving rain, extreme temperatures, and humidity. The scope's shockproof frame stabilizes optical elements and windage/elevation turrets, ensuring the scope will withstand the recoil of a wide range of calibers and maintain weapon zero.