The OhmRGB Slim by Livid Instruments is a portable, compact control surface ideal for music, DJing, visuals, lighting and presentations. It provides hands-on control for popular software such as Ableton Live, Native Instruments Traktor, Propellerhead's Reason and Record, Max/MSP, Max for Live, Renoise, MLRV2, Luminair, Cell DNA, Arkaos Grand VJ and more.With its lightweight, 6 lb (2.72 kg) aluminum body the OhmRGB Slim is stylish, roadworthy and portable. Every button is programmable and feature multicolored LEDs to create visual maps and indicators for use during performance. It also offers 81 programmable buttons, 8 high quality sliders, a pro-style crossfader and 16 programmable knobs. What's more, OhmRGB Slim is bus-powered and completely reconfigurable offering simple plug-and-play connectivity and versatility.
- Portable, compact control surface for computer music creation and live performance
- Provides hands-on control for music, DJing, visuals, lighting and presentations
- Features 81 programmable buttons, 8 sliders, 1 crossfader and 16 programmable knobs
- Slim, streamlined aluminum body for ultimate portability
- Editor allows you to remap controls, change MIDI assignments, create LED maps and save
- Completely USB bus-powered with no software, third party applications or drivers needed
- Open source applications and patches for programs including Max/MSP, Max for Live and PD