The 8MP Trail Camera from Barska is the ideal photo and video system to monitor your patch of woods, day and night. An advanced PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor detects motion and triggers the camera to shoot wide-angle photos or videos. 40 infrared LEDs provide a flash range of up to 40 feet, and a programmable multi-burst setting means even the quickest animals can be photographed. A full color 2" inch LCD screen is housed inside the case to immediately view its high resolution images and a USB interface with included USB cable allows for easy upload to your computer. Images are stored on convenient SD cards with up to 32 GB of memory. The camera's settings, including photo and video resolution and PIR sensitivity are programmable and all images are stamped with the date and time in order to more precisely prepare for your next hunting trip.
The sensor, lens, LCD and control panel are housed in a durable, O-ring sealed, water-resistant case with standard tripod adaptable fittings. The case is lockable and provides a molded security cable hole for theft prevention. And for enhanced security and control, all camera functions are password protected. Powered by standard AA batteries, the Barska trail camera is the easy-to-use, high quality system to monitor game patterns and animal movements.
- Image Quality
- High resolution 8MP full-color photos and videos deliver excellent detail and a realistic viewing experience.
- View photos and videos on the integral 2.0" color TFT-LCD. Camera connects to your computer via USB interface to store images. USB cable included.
- Photo and video resolution are fully adjustable as is the PIR (Passive Infrared) sensitivity and response time. Photo resolution settings are 3MP, 5MP, or 8MP and video resolution can be set to VGA or QVGA. PIR sensors can be set to high, medium and low according to your needs.
- Infrared LED Illumination
- Nighttime imaging is made possible with 40 Infrared LEDs that cover a wide angle-of-view. The infrared flash range can be set to 20 or 40 feet.
- Rapid Response
- Multi-shot bursts up to 3 can be programmed to photograph even the fastest moving animals.
- Security and Mounting
- All functions, including camera settings and image viewing are password protected. The durable hard-plastic housing is water-resistant and offers padlock holes and a molded security cable hole. Tripod adaptable fittings are standard and a secure mounting strap is included.
- Time Stamp
- All images are stamped with the date and time they were taken for more accurate identification of animal movement and patterns.
- An SD memory card slot is provided. SD cards of up to 32GB of storage can be utilized.