The JVC DT-E17L4G 17" Multi-Format HD LCD Monitor is JVC's cost-effective alternative to its industry-standard DT-V high-end studio monitors. It consumes 20-30% less power than conventional CCFL monitors and thereby allows 12VDC support for field use. It features a 1920 x 1080 resolution, 600:1 contrast, and 10-bit color. Inputs and outputs include HD/SD-SDI and HDMI. The panel is glossy and glare-reflective, and this monitor is therefore not ideal for highly lit environments but is rather best suited for darker editing and studio rooms.
The monitor supports 16-channel embedded audio and features two built-in speakers and a level indicator. Other features include area/center/safety markers, LTC and VITC time code support, and an In-Monitor Display function (IMD) based on TSL's UMD protocol version 4. A 3-way stand is included for versatile installation.
- Cost-Effective Alternative to DT-V Monitors
- Consumes 20-30% less power than CCFLs
- 1920 x 1080 resolution and a 600:1 contrast ratio
- 16.7 million display colors and 10-bit color processing
- LED backlight provides improved contrast and black level
- Comprehensive set of connectors include HD/SD-SDI / HDMI
- Audio, Performance and Functionality
- Low latency of less than one frame in field mode
- Built-in speakers / 16-ch embedded audio with level meter
- Area, center, safety markers and LTC / VITC time code support
- In-Monitor Display function shows status with text and color tally lamps
- Features panel buttons and controls. Functions can be assigned to F1 / F2
- An AC adapter as well as a DC power input connector comes included with the monitor