The JVC DT-E21L4U 21.5" Multi-Format HD LCD Monitor is JVC's cost-effective alternative to its industry-standard DT-V high-end studio monitors.
The monitor consumes 20-30% less power than conventional CCFL monitors do. Other than cost and environmental efficiency, reduced consumption also makes possible for 12VDC support to be added for field use.
Inputs and outputs include HD/SD-SDI and HDMI. Resolution is full HD at 1920 x 1080, contrast ratio is 1000:1, and color processing is at 10 bit. LED backlighting provides improved contrast and black level. The monitor has built-in speakers and 16-channel embedded audio with a level indicator.
Additional features consist of low latency, area / center / safety markers, LTC and VITC time code support, and an In-Monitor Display function (IMD) based on TSL's UMD protocol version 4. A 3-way stand comes included for versatile installation.
- Cost-Effective Alternative to DT-V Monitors
- Consumes 20-30% less power than CCFLs
- 1920 x 1080 resolution and a 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 16.7 million display colors and 10-bit color processing
- LED backlight provides improved contrast and black level
- Comprehensive set of connectors include HD/SD-SDI / HDMI
- Audio, Performance and Functionality
- Low latency of less than one frame in field mode
- Built-in speakers / 16-ch embedded audio with level meter
- Area, center, safety markers and LTC / VITC time code support
- In-Monitor Display function shows status with text and color tally lamps
- Features panel buttons and controls. Functions can be assigned to F1 / F2
- An AC adapter as well as a DC power input connector comes included with the monitor