The Canon VK-Lite Network Video Recorder Software allows you to view video, record audio/video, and play audio from up to 4 surveillance cameras. The software consists of the VK-Lite Storage Server and VK-Lite Viewer, and is compatible with VB-C60, VB-C300, and VB-C50 series cameras.
You can either use 1 PC for recording and viewing or carry out these tasks on 2 separate PCs, in which case one PC will be configured as the storage server or recorder and the other as the viewer. Videos can be recorded in JPEG format at 5 fps, while live video can be viewed in JPEG as well as MPEG-4 formats at 30 fps. In addition, the VK-Lite Software also supports two-way audio functionality at the viewer side.
Recording & Viewing Capabilities
- Supports viewing of live video, audio/video recording, and audio playback from up to 4 cameras
- Includes VK-Lite Storage Server and VK-Lite Viewer software
- Works with VB-C60, VB-C300, and VB-C50 series cameras
- Automatic camera search for detecting the IP camera in a network
- Continuous and manual recording modes
- Single PC can be configured as storage server and viewer for recording and viewing videos
- Videos can be recorded in JPEG format at 5 fps
- Records up to 1 GB of videos per day
- Recorded video is retained for the maximum period of 90 days
- View live videos in JPEG as well as MPEG-4 formats at 30 fps
- Supports 2-way audio functionality