The Telemetrics CP-ITV3-VC Joystick Panel for Canon VC-C4 / C50 is a 3-axis RS-232 panel that can control up to four Canon VC-C4 and VC-C50 PTZ cameras. It connects to one camera, and the rest of the cameras would get daisy-chained in.
The panel features a joystick, a rotating dial on top of the joystick, and switch buttons. The joystick is proportionally rated to provide simultaneous X-Y control of pan and tilt, and the rotating dial can at the same time control zoom. The switches control the focus and iris of each connected camera's lens and can also adjust the height of a Telemetrics Telepod that you can optionally connect. Six of the switches are preset with memory for pan, tilt, zoom, and focus positions. These six are applicable to all of the cameras that you may have connected.
The panel can also be interconnected with other local and remote RS-232 panels, thus allowing control from more than one location.
- 3-Axis Proportional Rate RS-232 Control
- Controls 4 daisy-chained VC-C4 / C50 cameras
- Features a joystick, a rotating dial, and switch buttons
- The joystick and dial simultaneously control pan/ tilt/ zoom
- The switches control the focus and the iris of a camera's lens
- Six switches are preset with memory for pan, tilt, zoom and focus
- The switches can also control the vertical height of an optional Telepod
- The panel can be interconnected with other RS-232 panels for control from multiple locations