This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 3-9x50 Crossfire II Riflescope (V-Plex) from Vortex Optics is a cost-effective yet durable variable power riflescope. The 3-9x magnification is ideal for close and mid-range hunting and target practice. A nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed aluminum housing is built to perform in driving rain and extreme humidity. This model of the Crossfire II is configured with a V-Plex reticle and low-profile capped windage/elevation turrets. The wide 50mm objective lens features enhanced light gathering ability that is well-suited for performance in low light conditions. A fast focus eyepiece, fully multicoated optics, and generous eye relief make the Crossfire II a full-featured scope for sportsmen.
- V-Plex Reticle
- All-purpose hunting reticle intended for close range targeting where bullet drop and wind drift are not significant factors.
- Anti-Reflective Lens Coating
- Fully multicoated optics and an additional anti-reflective coating on the objective and the ocular lenses ensure transmission of bright detail-rich images throughout the entire magnification range.
- Rugged Construction
- The one-piece aerospace aluminum housing is anodized for a durable non-reflective finish. Each optical element is held in place by machined locking rings that ensure perfect lens alignment even after intense recoil and rapid fire. Additionally, the interior is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed, preventing driving rain and extreme humidity from fogging the optics.
- VIP Unconditional Warranty
- This unlimited, unconditional, fully transferable, hassle free warranty is almost unheard of in the optics industry. Whether damaged by the owner or a manufacturing defect, Vortex Optics will repair or replace the scope at no charge.