This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Crossfire II 2-7x32 Riflescope (Matte Black) from Vortex Optics offers all the desirable features of a riflescope at a popular price. This Crossfire comes with a V-Plex reticle and a fixed parallax setting of 100 yards. The V-Plex reticle has four long posts creating a narrow gate where fine cross hairs establish the exact point of aim. Also at the ocular end, a fast focus eyepiece allows immediate target acquisition while the magnification ring dispenses immediate zoom in or zoom out ability for a closer more detailed view or a more expansive bigger picture view. Fully multicoated optics deliver a brighter, higher-contrast image.
The Crossfire II is built tough. A one inch, one-piece, hard-coated, anodized, aluminum body creates a shockproof construction. The tube is filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging and is o-ring sealed waterproof to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside. Machined locking rings lock the lenses in place, keeping them in perfect alignment despite recoil and impact. The windage and elevation turrets are capped making them less susceptible to accidental damage or setting changes. The turret housing can be re-indexed to zero after sighting. This is a practical riflescope at practical price.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure that a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Apparent Field of View of 16-16.8°
- Fast focus eyepiece supplies quick and easy reticle focusing
- Capped Turrets for less susceptibility to accidental impact damage
- O-ring sealed, nitrogen filled provides waterproof and fogproof protection
- One-piece 1" main-tube for greater strength and wider adjustment latitude
- Reset Turrets allow re-indexing of the turret housing to zero after sighting in the riflescope
- Aluminum construction from aircraft-grade aluminum delivers increased strength and rigidity
- Lenses are locked in place with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact
- Hard-coat anodized finish is durable and the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter's position
- Fully multicoated optics provide multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- V-Plex reticle has four long posts creating a narrow gate where fine cross hairs establish the exact point of aim