The Lenspen MiniPro Lens Cleaner is an easy-to-use cleaning tool with a 0.32" (8mm) flexible-chamois cleaning tip that's small enough to clean lenses on pocket-sized digital cameras, microscopes, and eyepieces for binoculars and scopes. It's also equipped with a retractable, ultra-fine brush for cleaning dust.
The MiniPro, which is safe to use on all types of lenses, uses a non-liquid carbon cleaning compound that won't spill or dry out. Put the Replenishment Cap back on the MiniPro after use, and it will refresh the surface of the tip, assuring that only cleaning compound, not grease, will touch the lens on the next cleaning.
- Cleaning tip designed for small lenses
- The cleaning tip is flexible and made of chamois
- A retractable, ultra-fine brush is provided for dust removal
- Its non-liquid carbon cleaning compound won't spill or dry out
- Only 3.7" (9.5cm) in length, it's designed to fit into small camera bags