When daylight dims and the shadows deepen, the HD (High-Density) extra-low dispersion glass of the Talon HD 10x32 Roof Prism Binocular from Vortex goes to work for you with an Angle of View of 6.3°. Rivaling higher-priced European binoculars, the HD glass, XR coatings, ArmorTek protection and phase-corrected prisms deliver extra-high resolution and increased light transmittance - rendering brighter views than one would expect from binoculars in this class.
Vortex knows there will be times when it's just plain challenging to keep a handle on things ... that's why the Vipers feature rubber armor, sealed O-rings and Argon gas purging provide for years of exceptional viewing. Let it rain. Let it snow. Let the wind blow up a dust storm. Nothing gets past the Viper. These binoculars are made to be dust proof, fog proof, and waterproof. They are tripod adaptable with a large center focus wheel.
- Wide 6.3° viewing angle
- Rubber armoring ensures a solid, comfortable grip
- XR multi-layer coatings deliver superb resolution and light transmittance
- Diopter on the right eyepiece for easy adjustment and consistent viewing
- Argon purged housing ensures fogproof performance in dynamic climates
- Dielectric multi-layer prism coatings provide clear, bright, color-accurate images
- HD (High-Density) extra-low dispersion glass brings out fine detailing and natural colors
- Twist up and down eyecups for precise, comfortable viewing with or without eye/sunglasses
- ArmorTek hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Complete waterproof protection keeps dust and water out of the optical system with tight O-ring seals