The Razor HD 10x42 Binocular from Vortex is smaller, lighter, brighter and stronger than ever before. The Razor HD 10x42 binocular is a versatile glass for multiple applications. It is well suited for short or long distance observation. Its lightweight construction and high optical performance make it an extremely desirable viewing instrument.
The binocular renders significantly high contrast, color accuracy because of its numerous optical enhancements. HD extra-low dispersion glass, APO optical system, Plasma Tech, Vortex XR lens coatings, dielectric prism coatings and phase-correction raise the level of optical excellence for this roof prism binocular. The benefits include excellence in color sharpness, coating durability, overall performance, increased resolution, color fidelity, High Definition images, clarity, brightness, anti-reflectivity, and greater light transmission. Additional lens protection from scratches, oil and dust is provided by the ArmorTek exterior lens coating.
The Razor HD 10x42 is argon gas purged and sealed with o-rings to ensure reliable and durable protection against dust, debris, fog and water. It is rubber armored for non-slip and durable protection. It is also equipped with an exceptionally large focusing knob with a pull-push focus that rotates for setting and locking the proper diopter setting. Naturally contoured to perfectly fit your hands, promoting comfort and eliminating user-fatigue Vortex has once again created a winning combination of features.
- AAoV of 69°
- Multi-layer dielectric prism coatings provide clear, bright, color-accurate images
- Plasma Tech application process provides coating durability and enhanced performance
- APO optical system works in combination with the HD (High Density) glass to provide unmatched color sharpness
- Vortex proprietary XR anti-reflective lens coatings, fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass lens surfaces, increase brightness
- HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers superior resolution and color fidelity, producing High Definition images
- Phase coating ensures that color wave-lengths have the same focus point reducing chromatic aberration and ensuring color fidelity
- Magnesium chassis helps decrease weight and increase strength
- Argon gas purging supplies superior fogproof and waterproof performance
- Roof prisms offer a smaller, lighter, sleeker architecture with fewer internal parts
- Rubber armoring provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection
- O-ring sealed waterproof to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside
- Open hinge design offers superior ergonomics while decreasing total weight and bulk
- ArmorTek ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- User Friendly
- Large and easily accessible tactile center focus wheel
- Right eyepiece diopter adjusts for differences in a user's eyes
- Compatible with a tripod adapter allowing use on a tripod or car window mount
- Multi-position eyecups twist up and down assuring precise, intermediate settings that affords a comfortable, custom fit viewing experience with or without eye or sunglasses