The 64GB GFP-L64 GFPAK NAND Flash Memory from Ikegami is rugged, high impact, and vibration-resistant with easy maintenance. It is also a long-life, semi-permanent medium that supports rewrite cycles in the order of tens of thousands, which is another significant factor in reducing running costs. It also integrates proprietary technologies and enhanced error protection that protect data integrity and supports high-speed random access that boosts working efficiency.
The high speed data transfer, recording, and playback are achieved via the on-board SATA connector, which compiles with life-cycle testing of at least 30,000 cycles. An industry standard USB2.0 interface is also used for direct PC devices. The Bistable Nematic LCD display is included to indicate remaining available capacity of the memory. As this LCD display does not require any power to be visible, thus this GFPAK does not contain an internal battery.
- 64GB, providing up to 4 hours HD recording time
- High-speed transfer based on the S-ATA
- Error correction and remaining capacity level display at power off are provided
- Low cost and large capacity
- Compact high capacity media for GFCAM and GFSTATION
- Serial-ATA interface when used in camera or recorder
- USB connector for direct connection of media to editor, etc.
- Rugged solid state memory to withstand the ENG environment