The Native Instruments Traktor Audio 10 - DJ Audio Interface delivers the sound quality and routing demanded by professional DJs and busy nightclub DJ booths. The Traktor Audio 10 interface improves on the coveted Traktor Audio 8 with a total of 10 inputs and outputs, microphone input MIDI I/O and more. Many of the Audio 8's unique features are still intact.
Features such as status LEDs for inputs and outputs, 24-bit/96kHz resolution and a rugged metal enclosure are all standard. The Traktor Audio 10 features even lower latency and routing to a 4-channel mixer leaves an extra channel of I/O available for routing audio through Traktor's internal effects engine, and other routing applications. Of course Native Instruments Traktor is included for quick results right out of the box.
- Professional DJ audio interface with unrivalled connectivity
- 10 inputs and 10 outputs - 4 phono preamps to connect up to four turntables
- High-quality 24-bit / 96kHz Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters for studio-grade sound quality
- Mic input and additional MIDI I/O port for MIDI gear without USB connector
- New low latency Mac and PC drivers for tightest possible response
- 25 status LEDs for visual monitoring of signal chain
- Easy club installation with Direct Thru mode and included power supply
- Compatible with all DJ, performance and audio software
- Includes TRAKTOR DJ software so you can start mixing right away