The affordable and portable Vivitar DVR 508NHD Digital Video Recorder (Black) is the perfect camera for capturing fun with friends and special family memories. It shoots 1280 x 720 HD video at 30 fps, 720 x 480 video, 640 x 480 VGA video and 320 x 240 QVGA video. Plus, it can capture up to 5-megapixel digital still images with up to 2592 x 1944 resolution. You can record or take stills directly on up to a 16GB SD/SDHC card, so you have the possibility for tons of external memory while you're shooting.
There are plenty of convenient features as well, including a 4x digital zoom, built-in voice recorder, delete, rotate, protect, crop and print photo functionality. Plus, you can use the 1.8" TFT LCD display to record or playback the footage you've just shot. The camcorder is equipped with a USB 2.0 port for transferring footage to your computer and it also has a TV Out for viewing your home movies on a large screen in standard-definition. For added convenience, the DVR 508NHD is compatible with either Windows or Mac OS, and it can run on three AAA batteries.
- Camera features five modes: Video, Photo, Audio, Playback and Set Up
- Supports 1280 x 720 (HD), 720 x 480 (SD), 640 x 480 (VGA) and 320 x 240 (QVGA) digital video resolutions
- Supports four JPEG digital still image modes at 5MP (2592 x 1944), 3MP (2048 x 1536), 2MP (1600 x 1200), 1MP (1280 x 960) and one VGA digital still image mode at 0.3MP (640 x 480)
- Equipped with a 1.8" TFT LCD display for recording and playback
- Lens features 4x digital zoom function
- Supports SD/SDHC external memory cards up to 16GB
- Built-in speaker, dual LED lamp light and microphone (mic also functions as a digital voice recorder)
- Delete, rotate, protect, crop and print your digital photos directly on/from the camcorder
- Includes Vivitar Experience Image Manager software for uploading and managing photos/videos to or from popular photo sharing and social network websites
- Capture photos and videos from your camera, then manage and organize your images by creating albums
- Edit images through camcorder and software using automatic and/or manual tools
- Camera equipped with USB 2.0 interface (cable included) for fast data transfers to your PC or Mac (USB 2.0 also backwards compatible with USB 1.1 interface)
- View your footage and still images directly on your TV using the camcorder's TV Out jack and included TV Out cable