The MuxLab Component Video/Analog Audio Balun with RCA Connectors is a cost effective cabling system that allows you to transmit a component video signal along with analog audio via a single UTP (unshielded twisted pair) cable. Built-in 12” heavy-duty AV cable leads and the Ethercon RJ45 connector ensure that this balun keeps up with the requirements of a demanding mobile operation. When used in conjunction with other MuxLab Baluns, you get a simplified A/V routing solution suitable for use in mobile video production, podium presentation systems, etc.
- Transmits high definition video (up to 1080i/p) via a single UTP cable up to 500' (152 m)
- Built-in 12" heavy-duty AV cable leads
- Ethercon RJ45 connector provides cable strain relief
- Long-lasting durable operation with ruggedized cast aluminum enclosure
- RCA connectors
- Compatible with 500052 and 500052-WP component video/analog audio baluns
- Suitable for use in rental and staging, camcorder connections, mobile video production, podium presentation systems, etc.