The MuxLab 500170 Active VGA Managed Dispatcher Hub (8 Ports) is a cost-effective distribution system that duplicates a VGA signal along with stereo audio across 8 displays. Using CAT5e/6 cables, this Active VGA Hub allows you to install the display at a distance of up to 1000’ (305 m) from the source. In addition, an Active Repeater Hub can be used to further extend the transmission length.
Thanks to local VGA and audio output ports, you can keep an eye on the quality of the video being transmitted. The GUI software controls allow you to vary parameters such as the gain, skew, and sharpness of the video signal. It supports RS232 signaling and features a USB port that lets you manually perform maintenance operations. Typical applications of the Active VGA Managed Dispatcher Hub include digital signage, boardroom systems, multi-room systems, classroom training, electronic billboards, etc.
- Transmits a VGA signal and stereo audio signal to 8 displays at a distance of up to 1000' (305 m)
- Transmission via CAT5e/6 UTP Cables
- Works with the Muxlab Active Managed Receiver (500174)
- Can be cascaded with the Active Repeater Hub (500172) to extend transmission distances
- Includes local VGA and audio output ports for monitoring and adjustments
- Allows transmission of RS232 signals
- Maintain a high-quality video output by changing parameters like gain, skew, and sharpness of the video signal
- Suitable for use in digital signage, boardroom and multi-room applications, classroom training, retail systems, electronic billboards, electronic signs, video kiosks, point-of-sale displays, in-store video applications, etc.