The ITT Night Enforcer PVS14 Gen 3 Pinnacle NV First Responder Kit from Armasight is a compact durable third generation night vision device engineered for US Military and allied forces personnel. The included weather-sealed image intensification device is engineered to perform in a range of harsh environments from campground to battleground. An auto-gated Gen 3 image intensifier features 64-72 lp/mm resolution, and automatic highlight cut-off circuitry that protects the tube and operator's eyes from damage.
Workhorse of the US military and allied forces personnel, the PVS14 is a dependable tactical device for surveillance, target acquisition, and terrain navigation. Mount this durable monocular on your weapon's Picatinny/Weaver rail to create a formidable night vision tactical system that is ready to perform in salt water, high humidity, and extremes of temperature. An auto-gated power supply minimizes halo effects and is ideal for applications in urban areas.
This First Responder Kit has been thoughtfully equipped for emergency response personnel. Enclosed within an injection molded hard shell case, this kit features all the standard accessories included with the PVS14 in addition to a equally durable 3x magnifier lens, magnetic compass, and two IR laser sticks. The user-friendly design features adjustable diopters, low battery indicator in the field of view, and a tripod mount for comfort during extended-duration observation and missions.
Note: Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Intensifier Tube
- Auto-gated intensifier tubes feature a thin-film ion barrier and improve image quality in dynamic lighting conditions by constantly regulating the voltage sent to the microchannel plate. The tube boasts 64-72 lp/mm resolution and Mil-St 810 environmental compliance, making this biocular system ready for years of high performance in a wide range of conditions.
- First Responder Kit
- Specifically equipped for emergency response personnel, this kit features all the standard accessories included with the PVS14 in addition to an equally durable 3x magnifier lens, magnetic compass, two IR laser sticks, and an injection molded hard case.
- Lens System
- Fully multi-coated all glass optics transmit clear and bright images through the objective lens. The 1.0x magnification 27mm lens delivers a 40 degree field of view that enables the operator to maintain situational awareness in the field.
- Built-In IR Illuminator
- Use the integrated infrared illumination device as an efficient tool for extending the visible range of this night vision biocular system without needing additional IR accessory light.
- Mil-Std 810 Compliant
- Mount this durable monocular on your weapon's Mil-Std 1913 rail to create a formidable night vision tactical system that is ready to perform in salt water, high humidity, and extremes of temperature.