This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Armasight NKBDASTRI511I11 Dark Strider Night Vision Binocular is useful for a number of applications like high-security zone surveillance, boating, and wildlife observation. It employs Gen 1+ technology, which amplifies ambient light to facilitate object visibility in low-light conditions.
The Dark Strider binocular has a powerful 5x magnification and a resolution of 40 lp/mm. Equipped with a pair of high-quality Gen 1+ image tubes and multi-coated glass lenses, this binocular enables you to view sharp and bright images under varying lighting conditions. The night-vision system in this binocular allows for continuous viewing without causing eyestrain and offers improved depth perception. The adjustable infrared illuminator built in this binocular enables it to operate in total darkness.
This night-vision binocular can withstand rough usage, thanks to its rubber-armored aluminum housing. It can also be used during rain, as it is water and fog resistant. The simple control buttons and eyepiece-only focusing optics make it simple to use and easy to operate.
- Allows you to view objects clearly in low-light conditions
- Easy operation
- Powerful 5x magnification
- Multi-coated all-glass optics
- Built-in long-range infrared illuminator
- Enables continuous viewing without causing eyestrain and offers improved depth perception
- Rubber-armored aluminum housing allows for rough usage
- Two high resolution collimated Gen 1+ image intensifier tubes inside
- Water and fog resistant
- Useful for a many applications e.g. high-security zone surveillance, boating, and wildlife observation