The Discovery 3x-ID Gen 2+ NV Bi-Ocular from Armasight is a rugged lightweight night vision biocular useful for mid-range surveillance and tactical applications. This weather-sealed image intensification device is engineered to perform in a range of environments from campground to battleground. The Gen 2+ Improved Definition image intensifier features 45-54 lp/mm resolution, and automatic highlight cut-off circuitry that protects the tube and operator's eyes from damage.
A detachable long-range IR illuminator maximizes the capability of the Discovery 3x by allowing the operator to paint their field of view with infrared light and enhance their situational awareness. The user-friendly design features adjustable diopters, low battery indicator in the field of view, and a tripod mount for comfort during extended-duration observation and missions.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Image Intensifier
- Gen 2+ Improved Definition intensifier tube boasts 45-54 lp/mm resolution and Mil-St 810 environmental compliance, making this biocular system ready for years of high performance in a wide range of conditions.
- Lens System
- Fully multi-coated all glass optics transmit clear and bright images through the 80mm f/1.65 objective. The 3.0x magnification lens delivers a 12 degree field of view mid-range focal length that still allows the operator to maintain situational awareness in the field.
- Detachable IR Illuminator
- Use the included infrared illumination device as an efficient tool for extending the visible range of this night vision biocular system.
- Mil-Std 810 Compliant
- Use this rugged NV device in a wide range of conditions, from the rainforest to the desert.