This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Discovery 3x Gen 3-Bravo NV Bi-Ocular from Armasight is a rugged lightweight night vision biocular useful for mid-range surveillance and tactical applications. This weather-sealed image intensification device is engineered to perform in a range of environments from campground to battleground. The grade-B Gen 3 image intensifier features 62-72 lp/mm resolution, and automatic highlight cut-off circuitry that protects the tube and operator's eyes from damage.
A detachable long-range IR illuminator maximizes the capability of the Discovery 3x by allowing the operator to paint their field of view with infrared light and enhance their situational awareness. The user-friendly design features adjustable diopters, low battery indicator in the field of view, and a tripod mount for comfort during extended-duration observation and missions.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Image Intensifier
- Gen 3-Bravo intensifier tube boasts 62-72 lp/mm resolution and only moderate spotting caused by cosmetic blemishes on the microchannel plate. The tube is Mil-Std 810 compliant and ready for years of performance in a wide range of environmental conditions.
- Lens System
- Fully multi-coated all glass optics transmit clear and bright images through the 80mm f/1.65 objective. The 3.0x magnification lens delivers a 12 degree field of view mid-range focal length that still allows the operator to maintain situational awareness in the field.
- Detachable IR Illuminator
- Use the included infrared illumination device as an efficient tool for extending the visible range of this night vision biocular system.
- Mil-Std 810 Compliant
- Use this rugged NV device in a wide range of conditions, from the rainforest to the desert.