The Discovery 8x-HD Gen 2+ NV Bi-Ocular from Armasight is a rugged lightweight night vision biocular useful for long-range surveillance and tactical applications. This weather-sealed image intensification device is engineered to perform in a range of environments from campground to battleground. The Gen 2+ High Definition image intensifier features 62-65 lp/mm resolution, and automatic highlight cut-off circuitry that protects the tube and operator's eyes from damage.
A detachable long-range IR illuminator maximizes the capability of the Discovery 8x by allowing the operator to paint their field of view with infrared light to enhance situational awareness. The user-friendly design features adjustable diopters, low battery indicator in the field of view, and a tripod mount for comfort during extended-duration observation and missions.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Intensifier Tube
- Gen 2+ High Definition intensifier tube boasts 62-65 lp/mm resolution and Mil-Std 810 environmental compliance, making this biocular system ready for years of high performance in a wide range of conditions.
- Lens System
- Fully multi-coated all glass optics transmit clear and bright images through the 160mm f/1.2 objective. The 8.0x magnification lens delivers a 6 degree field of view long-range focal length that still allows the operator to maintain a level of situational awareness in the field.
- Detachable IR Illuminator
- Use the included infrared illumination device as an efficient tool for extending the visible range of this night vision biocular system.
- Mil-Std 810 Compliant
- Use this rugged NV device in a wide range of conditions, from the rainforest to the desert.