At middle distance ranges (where field of view is ultimately more important than magnification) the Armasight Nemesis4x SD GEN 2+ Night-Vision Rifle Scope strikes just the right balance between the two. It mounts on an adjustable mount that will fit Weaver or Picatinny rails, and can be mounted in seconds without tools.
The Nemesis 4x night-vision rifle scope has multicoated all-glass lenses and an internally adjustable fine reticle that makes precise shot placement incredibly easy. This night vision riflescope is also water-, dust-, and sand-proof for increased reliability. Complete with tactical rails for laser or illuminator (high power IR illuminator included as standard), the Nemesis 4x is ideal for the predator hunter, tactical marksmen, or anyone who needs a compact, light, medium-range night vision rifle scope.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Controls and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- 4x Magnification with 10° FOV
- Shock Protected, all-glass IR transmission multicoated optics
- Bright Source Protection, Auto Bright Control (ABC)
- Illuminated center red cross reticle for optimal contrast
- Controls and adjustments are simple and easy to operate
- Water resistant design
- Flip-up back-up iron sights
- Mounts to standard weaver rails
- Variable reticle brightness
- Detachable infrared (IR) illuminator