The Armasight Nemesis6x ID GEN 2+ Night-Vision Rifle Scope is an excellent solution where a little more distance is required between the hunter and hunted. Featuring a high quality Gen 2+ image intensifier tube, easy to use internal windage and elevation adjustment and simple push button controls, the Armasight Nemesis will allow you to reach out further during night hunting trips.
The adjustable brightness illuminated reticle features well-defined but extremely thin crosshairs that allow for precise shot placement, even on extremely small targets. This night-vision riflescope is fitted with a Picatinny/Weaver mount that allows for considerable length adjustment, ensuring eye relief. Three accessory mounting rails allow for easy mounting of long range IR illuminators or other compatible accessories. The housing of the Nemesis6x has been machined from aircraft aluminum, and is water resistant, robust, and lightweight.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Controls and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- 6x Magnification with 6.5° FOV
- Shock protected, all-glass IR transmission multicoated optics
- Bright Source Protection, Auto Bright Control (ABC)
- Illuminated center red cross reticle for optimal contrast
- Controls and adjustments are simple and easy to operate
- Flip-up back-up iron sights
- Mounts to standard Weaver rails
- Variable reticle brightness
- Detachable infrared (IR) illuminator